Sunday, November 18, 2012

lost 4 pounds!

So... I am still on this whole diet thing... blech! Doing good so far, although it hasn't been easy with J in the house... first he ordered pizza and offered me some... twice! Now honestly I am not really a big fan of pizza, so it isn't too big of a deal, but still! I think the reason that I don't really like pizza is because that is my husbands favorite food so in the 6 years we have been together, I have eaten more pizza than I did in the first 20 years... And since I can't eat bread I just generally have given up on it. And last night, when I came home... he was like, "I made cookies! want one?" grrr... of course I want one! So I had one, but I figured that one is ok. One of the things that I am doing is kind of depressing, but it is working so far. I am entering in my weight for the day on my calculator on my phone and the taking a screen shot of it. I then set the picture as my lock screen so that every time I play with my phone, I see that depressing number. Since I play with my phone all the time, it is keeping me on track. I don't know if that would work for everyone, but it is helping to keep me focused.

I am on birth control again, and it did what it was supposed to do... I am no longer on my period so HALLELUJAH! I am going to try to look at this 2 months as a reprieve... Yes, I want a baby but at the same time I really love my life and it is ok if it doesn't change for a while. I mean we still have things that we have to do to get pregnant, but I need to find out from our insurance how much they will cover... The main thing for Justin is a semenalysis and me a hysteropingogram. I just feel like we are going to get screwed on what insurance will cover. Oh well, nothing I can do. I am really hoping that I get this manager position, because I really need the hours and the money... I need to make at least 400 dollars a month and with what I am making right now, there is no way that is going to happen... at most, I will make about 300. That is just not going to work, I need 300 for J's student loans and 100 for bills, anything I make over that will go toward infertility stuff once we have all the credit cards paid off. So I guess it doesn't really matter that I am on birth control for the next 2 months, I couldn't afford anything anyways... ok, enough moping around... I am out at 218.2! down 4 lbs!

No comments: