Thursday, November 15, 2012

Here we go again!



Well, I am trying this blog thing again... We will see how long it lasts this time! I currently weigh 222.2 and my goal is to weigh 170. For a short girl like me that is still overweight, but I felt so good at that weight that I am going to aim for it. WHEN I get there I will reevaluate my goals. Today is a big day for me... I started my diet today, and I have a Dr appointment with a new OB-GYN. I have been on my period for 35 days so far and I can't stand it anymore! I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years and my wonky cycle and my PCOS have prevented it. I wish to start fertility treatments soon, but as it is a very expensive thing to do, I am going to have to wait until I have some money banked. Until then, I will be going back on clomid... while I don't hold much hope for it working, it still gives me a better chance than bleeding for months at a time. Honestly I just miss sex! All of this is tied in together of course... supposedly it is easier for skinny people to get pregnant than fat people. I am just tired of having people tell me to just relax... that word makes my blood pressure go up and I want to strangle a b#$%h! Ok, no negativity today! Well, here are some current pictures that I hope will become "Before" pictures!

Day 1 at 222.2 lbs

Day 1 at 222.2 lbs

Day 1 at 222.2 lbs

No comments: